Why Do I Need Inspirational Quotes?
Some days I am pumped and full of energy…
And some days I don’t even want to get out of bed.
Often I find myself itching for a decent inspirational quote to get me through the day.
It’s like my mind says ‘your pep talk isn’t going to cut it today’.
It’s something about those words that just put a little smile on my face.
10 Inspirational Quotes
Here are a few of my favourite inspirational quotes.
1. ” To plant a garden, is to believe in tomorrow” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “The best way to get things done is to simply begin” – Anon
3. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Isn’t it better to dream big, than to not dream at all?” – Angela Mazur
5. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique” – Walt Disney
6. “It’s okay to say, ‘this is what I want’ and go after it” – Zoe Saldana
7. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit” – Banksy
8. “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody” – Kid President
9. “For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. “Don’t stop until you’re proud” – Anon